The Bowers Bulletin

The Bowers Bulletin

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spook-tacluar Cupcakes

 Granite Peaks Community programs held a class teaching us how to make and decorate Halloween cupcakes. Kayla took the class with me and it was so much fun!! The instructor says she is teaching a Christmas cookies class and I'm thinking about trying to get in that class as well.


Kayla's cupcakes

 I made extra cupcakes to decorate and so we improvised on a couple cupcakes. This is our Black Widow Spider cupcake.
 She showed us how to make these spider webs using melted white chocolate. It was so easy and it looks so cool.


These mummy cupcakes were so easy to make and they look so cool. Luke told me this was his favorite out of all the cupcakes I made.

Count Dracula's teeth!


My cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment