The Bowers Bulletin

The Bowers Bulletin

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Spy....

with my little eye....

a basket full of goodies for a date with Dustin. Instead of doing the same old, same old, I decided to surprise Dustin with something different. We drove up  to a look out near Big Cottonwood Canyon and played I Spy. We had a list of things like an airplane or a movie theater to find. There was also an "I Spy" book, a magnifying glass, some sandwiches and goodies to eat and the movie, "Spies Like Us". Unfortunately I couldn't stay awake during the movie (surprise, surprise) but Dustin did.

It was fun to do something different and we had a chance to talk to each other instead of talking to each other over a 3 year old. Dustin commented on how relaxing it was. We love our boys but sometimes they are a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment