The Bowers Bulletin

The Bowers Bulletin

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Razors and Sand Hollow

Don surprised us with the offer to take us out to ride his Razr at Sand Hollow. It was so much fun. Dustin and I went with Don, Uncle Blaine and Brian Brathewaite on Saturday morning. Don went with Uncle Blaine in his four wheeler and Brian had his dirt bike or motorcycle while Dustin drove us in Don't Razr.

Dustin drove on the way up. We followed Uncle Blaine and Brian went off on his own. We could see his tracks and see that he was doing some pretty awesome jumps. Following Uncle Blaine was a sedate drive but it was fun. When it was time to go back down, Don suggested we go off on our own - thank you Don!! It was pretty fun.
Dustin did let me drive on the way down and I don't know what happens when I get behind the wheel of fun machines but I go CRAZY!! It was like being on the wave runners. I have this maniacal laugh that could sound scary and I FLOOR IT! Oh it was so much fun. Dustin almost pee'd his pants he was so scared and I almost pee'd my pants because I was laughing so hard at him! We definitely have to do that again! Dustin recorded a couple minutes and we were all over the place.


Dustin took Luke on his own ride. Good thing he didn't get caught because all kids under the age of 12 are supposed to wear helmets but we didn't have one. They drove up to the top and then Luke of course had to get out and play in the sand for awhile.
Jay and Karen were nice enough to bring Luke and Grant later so I could nurse Grant. While Grant was eating is when Dustin and Luke went on their ride.
Jay and Karen forgot Luke's jacket so he borrowed Don's jacket. He had his own sun glasses though.

No comments:

Post a Comment