The Bowers Bulletin

The Bowers Bulletin

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Farewell to Connor

Connor has been called to serve in the Marshall Islands on his mission. We went to his farewell today and we will miss him. He had a great farewell planned, he chose the music we sung and the song that Grandpa and Shauna sang. They did an awesome job of course. He did a really good job speaking, I was impressed at how well he did. I was also impressed with his testimony, I love it when I hear the testimonies from people I love. I'm glad that Luke and Grant have such great examples to follow in our family.
 Good luck Connor! We will miss you.


It seems like Grant is anxious to eat and drink what we do. Dustin was sharing his water with him.
I can always count on Luke eating the bread at any party we go to involving food.

The Birthday Boys
(whose birthdays are on the same day)


Our family picture with Connor, the last one before he departs!

No comments:

Post a Comment