The Bowers Bulletin

The Bowers Bulletin

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lunch at the Mayan

My cousin on my Dad's side, Katie Nash, was married yesterday. So her family that lives in Arizona, came for the wedding. It's been such a long time since I have seen Becky and her husband Gene. Jeremy and his wife, Becky, drove up with their kids, Thomas and Claire. Jeremy wanted to get the family together and he wanted to try the Mayan restaurant at Jordan Commons, I guess they filmed an LDS movie there?

So Grammy, Lucas and I went with Becky and Gene to meet up with Andy, Jeremy, Becky, Thomas, and Claire at the Mayan Restaurant, Dustin came later. Of course the highlight of our visit was the diving show that they do every hour. The kids thought it was great! Afterwards, one of the female divers came by and said hi. Thomas was fascinated by her and she was nice enough to stop and talk to him.

It was a great lunch, I'm really glad I went. Plus my food was really good, I had the Chimichanga (super good).
I had a great time spending some time with my cousins. I spent a lot of time with them as children and we had some really good times. We definitely need to head down and visit them sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment