The Bowers Bulletin

The Bowers Bulletin

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cars!

January is always the dirtiest, coldest month where you feel like your vehicle couldn't get any dirtier and if you attempt to wash it, it is dirty again three hours later. What better time to go look at brand new, shiny cars in a climate controlled building?



We all go to the Auto Expo every year, mainly because I drag Laura there, but also because Lucas enjoys going as well. This year we took a look at some really cool Baja trucks. These things will do 80 mph through the desert and you wouldn't even feel it if your ran over a large sand bump, Joshua tree, or even a small Volkswagen. There's some pretty neat technology in these trucks.



Lucas really liked the Army Humvee. Maybe it's the fact that the tires were taller than him and that there were guns on it, who knows. He's all boy.


I really liked the fact that the new Super Duty's have a recess designed into the center console that my iPhone fits perfectly into. I told Laura that it was time for a new truck to hold my phone but we didn't really see eye to eye on the subject.



I didn't get the new truck, BUT... they were doing test drives out in the parking lot. You better believe I got in on that action!

No comments:

Post a Comment