The Bowers Bulletin

The Bowers Bulletin

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Best.
Mother's Day.
Ever.

I was so surprised when Luke and Dustin got up and made me breakfast in bed. We had eggs and bacon and it was actually in bed! The boys gave me this corsage to wear, it was so pretty and it smelled really good.

But the best part was that we had Grammy, Poppy, Uncle Joe, Grandma Bear-Bear and Grandpa Pop-Pop over for dinner and we had Chinese food. I LOVE CHINESE FOOD!

Dustin bought lettuce wraps from the Asian Star for everyone the night before and he made my favorite orange chicken and sweet and sour pork. Poppy made some really good Szechuan ribs and Joe made the best ever fried rice - and he made a ton of it! Leftover fried rice is my favorite. It was all so good.
The guys really outdid themselves.
I definitely felt appreciated.

I've already put in a request for another Chinese dinner next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment