The Bowers Bulletin

The Bowers Bulletin

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!




We had a fun day together (because Mom was so sick, she took a sick day). We all slept in and had a very late breakfast that could actually be considered lunch.

Dustin made everyone green eggs and pancakes. It was pretty good.


Of course we had to dress up for the holiday, although as you can see by the breakfast picture, it took Lucas a while to find some green to put on. We just stayed home and watched movies and basically "vegged" out.

That night I had book club at my house. I love book club and the women in my group are so much fun! The challenge was to bring a potluck treat that was green. I chickened out and ordered pizza instead of making something green. Lindsey brought mint Oreo's and Lucas discovered how much he really likes Oreo's. We also had a green quiche, pistachios, green grapes and green frosted sugar cookies. Yummy!







No comments:

Post a Comment